Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Just thoughts to ramble abouts...

I do a lot of things that are bad for me. Such as I get down on myself for being, me.

Like for having the personality and view of things that I have.

One good example is marriage. I have nothing against marriage, I would love to have a elegant all out class-fest with my family and loving friends. I just haven't really been concerned with that whole step one thing (Which is finding a man to marry) and thus the rest doesn't concern me either. Frankly, I'm just not worried about it. It's everyone else who seems to be worried about it. My grandma likes to make little hints that my Aunt Fran wishes she wasn't so picky when she was younger. Maybe I feel like being picky or just not worried about it.

Being picky... That's an odd thought. Does that mean that I should have taken Shane up on that offer and let him hoist me to be his tehviking wench? Or was I being too picky by telling him off?

I believe that I have every right to chose to be with someone who I actually want to be with. Now, leave me alone about it.

Which leads me to my next point.

I like gallivanting off to places. Which can take me to the other side of the world or move me to Timbuktu. BTW's the next time I decide to move to places unknown or known, someone talk some sense into my while you help me pack.

It's something that I've always enjoyed. I hope to go to Scotland this summer to visit Olivia and her family.

If I was tied down to someone, then I would have to ask them for permission and then consider their feelings before I did anything. And likely I would feel trapped, leave, and not come back for 5 years.

I'd love to have someone who would come along for the ride. Because there is one song that describes how I feel about myself most of the time. Click the link for the song.


See? Basically I don't know where I'm going, but it's gonna be fun from the sounds of things.

Lastly,

My constant want to lose weight. At this point it is for health reasons. I need to lose some pounds to be healthier for both my PCOS and my knees. I want to lose weight, but I know what that entails. I hate working out. I do. I feel great afterwards and with the right support I could get it done. I need classes or a ten minute workout that I can stick to. Plus I don't have enough spare time to dedicate to a full workout schedule. I work 7 days a week, 40 hours between two jobs, and I have 2 lab classes and a lecture. I can't add anything else to it.

Although I did buy cookbooks that are both from Betty Crocker and are diet/low carb recipes. I'll be making a shopping list this week and cooking up some tasty dishes.

Next semester maybe I'll try to take a PE class.

So this is just stuff I've been thinking on in my spare time. I'm not made or anything about it. Just thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment