Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I need to stop annoying myself.

Ok, so last night I annoyed myself.

I made up a scenario in my head that kind of happened a long time ago, but hasn't happened recently. Then I made a come back.

I really shouldn't be left up to my own devices sometimes. I got so bored last night that I did this too myself.

For starters, Netflix's playback features got black listed on Google Chrome. Which means I have to use internet explorer. Then when I try to load a movie, it get all choppy and my CPU usage skyrockets from 12% to 98%. Which just slows my computer down.

So that annoyed me.

Instead I spent the better part of last night thinking of this random scenario that never really happened.

In my head it did.

Ok so here is what I did to myself.

Some time ago someone heard that I was an artist. Then asked me to draw them a picture. (Most people at this time know that I'm not that kind of artist) I don't remember at this point in time how I actually responded to this person.

But this is how I responded in my head. "I'm not that kind of artist. I'm a 3-D artist". Of course this is how the fictional person I was speaking with counteracted. "Oh like on the Computer?" This is what really made me annoyed. So I replied "No. Like with metal" And proceeded to go on this long rant explaining exactly what it is that I do.

Basically in the event that this ever happens, I have now prepared a comeback. Hopefully I'll remember it when I need it.

I need to make more friends up here. I foresee this type of behavior continuing.

God Bless,

Olivia



No comments:

Post a Comment