Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm thankful for.

As much as I want to be down state right now, there isn't much I can do about it. But I guess that I am thankful that I have been able to make it to Thanksgiving every year before this.

And I want to remind all of you to be thankful for what you have. You many not be where you want to be, but if you get to spend Thanksgiving with a family, even if you don't like that part of the family, be glad you get to see them.

Everyone who gets to be with family, be thankful. Some people don't get to be home and want to be. Like people in the military, peace core, and people overseas doing missionary work. Also people that are teaching English in other countries, they don't get to be home either.

Just be thankful for what you do have. One day you could have nothing wishing you had someone. Even if it's someone you don't like very much.

God Bless,

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment