Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Favorite Song

This afternoon I heard my favorite song. This is the song that I am going to dance at my wedding for the first dance between my and my husband (Which I have every intention of my very good friend Shawn singing with acoustic guitar... I probably should tell him that). The song that I will sing to my children as a lullaby.

What is my favorite song? Somewhere Over The Rainbow.

I remember that I had this little wind up music box when I was little with the lyrics on it. I believe it also had an image from Wizard of Oz on it.

I sometimes wonder where I put that music box. I think I still have it in my things at my parents.

I always loved this song because the song is so optimistic and happy, like anything can occur if you want it too. And it makes me feel happy every time I hear it and I go seizing the carp (Carpe Diem, my friends).

Gosh I'm so sappy sometimes. But Oh well. It makes me happy.

God Bless,
Olivia

P.S. Click the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment