Wednesday, September 26, 2012

You knew this was coming.... Right?

Ok folks there is something that I am going to have to state now rather then later.

I am no longer making things for free. For anyone. I'm not making things for cost anymore either.

I will make homemade gifts that I elect to make for a gift. IE it's your birthday and I think of something awesome to make for you.

I will be giving people an estimate of materials then adding in what I believe is fair pay for the time that I put into it.

I will be paid a least minium wage per hour that I put into materials. I will adjust it as I see fit.

I plan on making my living doing this. I can't make a living without getting paid.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but come on people.

You knew this was coming... Right?

Don't me mad bro. I'll be fair.


Love,

Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment