Monday, March 19, 2012

No, Libby, I don't post enough.

I know I don't post a lot. Not like I used to. Now it's not like I don't think about it, I just don't get around to it.


There's the link to him. I'm going to paint him like David the Gnome and he'll be my new travel partner.

I also realized that I am a better artist then I thought I was. Damn you who ever told me I wasn't good enough. Because I believed it for far too long.

Also the assface that told me I wasn't that pretty, damn you too. I also believed you for far too long.

I've listened to other people for far too long in my life. I'm slowly becoming less connected to things that weigh me down. And soon I'll be able to take flight. (That's a tad bit sappy).

I also am not used to unseasonably warm weather in the yoop. But it makes for good skirt weather. I've worn one for two days now.

I also would like to point out that my walmart "uniform" is like kryptonite. Once it has been removed I feel better. And I usually only say that I hate my life on the days that I'm scheduled to be there. Yup, it's just my job that I hate, but it's not forever. I'll find one that I love again.

The weathers been so warm that it makes me want to go swimming. But I know that lake is too cold. Not that it'll get much warmer, but being warm for a couple months will increase the lake temp.

So a pile of random thoughts and things. But then again, I'm pretty random.

Love,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment