Monday, October 10, 2011

Not much to say.

I felt the need to write tonight. I haven't much to say.

Nothing's really happened or ideas popping into my head.

Just is.

I did get to talk to Becky this weekend. Which made me realize more so that I made the right choice (well, it was made for me) to not return to my school this year.

I guess the system has gotten worse. They bog down the teachers with Professional Development, never give them time to work collaboratively, nothing gets done or graded, and teachers are already burnt out.

It's October. Not even halfway. I guess some people will never learn what not to do.

It just reminded me that going to Marquette was the right choice. I have a good roommate, I have two jobs, and I have a much clearer and more relaxed feeling. I may not always be happy, but it is certainly better.

I guess that's all I got. Not much else is going on.

God Bless
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment